Friday 7 October 2011

Saddle up pardner……………

Well September has been and gone. We had a late summer here in the UK (the last time I remember one of those was when necromunda was released all those years ago)

I've finished off my daleks and a few other bits and bobs. And whilst looking for some other models I've come across my wild west models from black scorpion miniatures. I've devided them up in to 4 groups at the moment they are
Cowboys.
Outlaws.
Mexicans.
Lawmen.
I also have some apaches as well but not enough to do anything with.

Looking around the Internet I found several different sources for wild west terrain. From print it your self to resin models. I also came across laser cut mdf buildings that can be flat packed away when you have finished with them, when they turn up I shall write a review for them and post it on here.

Now as the sun sets I shall journey out into the desert for one last time...............

No comments:

Post a Comment